TAMK is one of the biggest universities of applied sciences in Finland, and their campus attracts students from all over the world.
– We have roughly 10 000 students, and the atmosphere is very international, Krista Merikoski says. She works as an international coordinator at TAMK.
The world getting more and more global, many students decide to take part in an exchange program or do their training abroad as part of their studies. In order to facilitate the whole process, TAMK started a cooperation with Solenovo. The mobility system, SoleMove, has been in use for several years now.
– Prior to using SoleMove, we had to do a lot of paperwork. We don’t need that much office space for our archives anymore, and SoleMove is also easier to use, Merikoski adds.
SoleMove enables a fully electronic application process
TAMK students can apply for an exchange semester by filling in their personal information and the application form in SoleMove. It is used also during the stay in the target country, which makes adding documents, certificates and other necessary attachments to the system fast and easy.
– One of the greatest advantages is that we can access SoleMove everywhere. I use it all the time – it’s often the first program I log into in the morning and the last I close when I leave, Merikoski explains.
The cooperation between TAMK and Solenovo is flexible, and the system can always be adapted to meet the current needs, when needed.
– Solenovo’s people are interested in how we’re doing, and I feel that they really want to develop the system, Merikoski praises.
”It’s a friend”
SoleMove has become an integral part of the international coordinators’ work. The completely electronical system makes communication between the students and the staff easier.
– If you are in the process of finding a new program, I would definitely say that SoleMove is the system to use, Merikoski says.
– SoleMove is fast, reliable and easy to use. It’s a friend, Merikoski concludes, with a smile on her face.
This customer experience is impartially brought to you by Suomen Asiakaskokemukset Oy.