SoleCris gives research professionals around the world the power to work together more efficiently. SoleCris keeps everything you need to collect, manage, share and publish research data in one convenient, secure place.
SoleCris is a current research information system designed for universities, higher education institutions and research facilities to gather, manage and report research data. The system has been developed in close cooperation with a community consisting of variety of customers from different research sectors.
SoleCris offers an up-to-date view of all research activities and publications. Dynamic reports and impact meters make research data easily accessible and facilitate extensive information utilisation.
SoleCris supports research activities and management as well as offers transparency to all internal and external stakeholders. Role based interface optimization ensures the best possible usability, functions and processes for all user groups.
SoleCris can be effortlessly integrated with other Solenovo systems as well as third party software and metadata sources. Open REST API grants endless opportunities for data import and export.
- Developed in cooperation with customer community to meet the data collecting and reporting requirements of finance parties
- In compliance with AA-level of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Provides tools for decision making with a single source for all research related data
- Value for money. The system offers extensive functionalities and integrations for a competitive price compared to similar products
- The only Finnish CRIS software provider
We’re excited to tell you more!
The system is delivered as an easy-to-use and reliable SaaS service. SoleCris functions on its own and can also be integrated with other Solenovo products.
Would you like a free demo
of our software?
Solenovo’s professionals are ready to design and produce better software services.